[P5P] Update cperl.el for Perl 5.10?

Jan Dubois
Oct 31, 2007 at 11:53 pm
The emacs/cperl.el code is several years out of date. I think it should
be updated with the latest version (5.23) from

http://math.berkeley.edu/~ilya/software/emacs/

There should probably also an entry in Porting/Maintainers.pl to show
that this file is being maintained by Ilya.

Cheers,
-Jan
reply

  • H.Merijn Brand at Nov 1, 2007 at 7:35 am

    The emacs/cperl.el code is several years out of date. I think it should
    be updated with the latest version (5.23) from
    There's still people using emacs?

    --
    H.Merijn Brand Amsterdam Perl Mongers (http://amsterdam.pm.org/)
    using & porting perl 5.6.2, 5.8.x, 5.10.x on HP-UX 10.20, 11.00, 11.11,