Dear Hannyaharamitu,

as you probably have already seen at cpantesters, the test suite to
JSON (1.12) has some issues with bleadperl. I tracked it down to patch
27264. You can review the patch at

http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/p/27264

Since that patch the test suite fails with the errors shown in

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2007/05/msg474324.html

I did not try to find out if the problem is on the P5P end or on
yours. I hope somebody else will give it a shot and suggest a good
solution.

I hope this helps somebody,
--
andreas

Search Discussions

  • Makamaka at May 5, 2007 at 4:11 pm
    Hi andreas,
    as you probably have already seen at cpantesters, the test suite to
    JSON (1.12) has some issues with bleadperl. I tracked it down to patch
    27264. You can review the patch at

    http://public.activestate.com/cgi-bin/perlbrowse/p/27264

    Since that patch the test suite fails with the errors shown in

    http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.cpan.testers/2007/05/msg474324.html
    Thanks your report.
    This problem originates in the change of SVf_?OK values (since Perl 5.9.4).
    I send you two fixed files. Please try to test again.
    If no problem, I'll release new version.

    Regards,
    ----
    Makamaka Hannyaharamitu
    makamaka@cpan.org
  • Andreas J. Koenig at May 5, 2007 at 6:09 pm