Grokbase Groups Perl modules May 2016

Existing maintainer is happy for me to maintain it, but they don't
have first-come bits.

Only person with First-Come bits has mentioned in-thread they're fine
with whatever happening in repsonse to STBEY's "Can we have a
maintainer bit for KENTNL please?"

I'm not sure if there's a misscommunication or something, but my
expectation based on what's happened so far is asking a PAUSE admin to
make the magic happen is the right step here.

Thanks in advance.

Search Discussions

  • Neil Bowers at May 28, 2016 at 10:57 pm
    Hi Kent,

    Existing maintainer is happy for me to maintain it, but they don't
    have first-come bits.

    Only person with First-Come bits has mentioned in-thread they're fine
    with whatever happening in repsonse to STBEY's "Can we have a
    maintainer bit for KENTNL please?"
    I’ve just given you co-maint on JJORE’s behalf.

    Cheers,
    Neil

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedMay 28, '16 at 11:18a
activeMay 28, '16 at 10:57p
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Kent Fredric: 1 post Neil Bowers: 1 post