Grokbase Groups Perl modules May 2016
Hi Robert,
I didn't do an About package, and I'm not sure where the library module is visible separately. It isn't in my PAUSE directory or the CPAN listing by author.

So it should be okay to remove the listing - I'm not sure why it's indexed that way.
You’re not the first person to respond this way. As you say, given you can’t remember why you have the ownership, it’s pretty safe to delete it.

I’ve dropped your permissions on the “About” namespace.

Cheers,
Neil

Thanks,
Robert