Grokbase Groups Perl modules May 2016
Hi Adam,

I’m emailing you wearing my PAUSE admin hat: I’m working on resolving conflicts caused by PAUSE now considering package names case insensitively. This has left us with some situations where people are owners of namespaces previously considered distinct, and now considered the same.

You have ownership of the Common::Sense namespace, but you don’t have a Common::Sense module on CPAN any more. This now conflicts with the common::sense module, owned by MLEHMANN, and currently on CPAN in the M/ML/MLEHMANN/common-sense-3.74.tar.gz release.

To resolve this conflict I’d like to drop your ownership of the Common::Sense package. I don’t think this will cause any problems, but wanted to check you’re happy for me to do this?

Cheers,
Neil

groupmodules @
categoriesperl