Grokbase Groups Perl modules May 2016
Hi Peter,

I’m emailing you wearing my PAUSE admin hat: I’m working on resolving conflicts caused by PAUSE now considering package names case insensitively. This has left us with some situations where people are owners of namespaces previously considered distinct, and now considered the same.

You have ownership of the Feature namespace, but you don’t have a Feature module on CPAN.
This now conflicts with the feature module, which is included with Perl itself.

To resolve this conflict I’d like to drop your ownership of the Feature package. I don’t think this will cause any problems, but wanted to check you’re happy for me to do this?

Cheers,
Neil

Search Discussions

  • Neil Bowers at May 24, 2016 at 2:14 pm
    Hi Peter,
    I have no recollection of obtaining the Feature name space and have no plans to use it. I'm completely happy for it to be re-purposed.
    Thanks — I have dropped your permissions on the “Feature” namespace.

    Cheers,
    Neil

groupmodules @
categoriesperl