Welcome Manoj Shekhawat,

PAUSE, the Perl Authors Upload Server, has a userid for you:

Once you've gone through the procedure of password approval (see the
separate mail you should receive about right now), this userid will be
the one that you can use to upload your work or edit your credentials
in the PAUSE database.

This is what we have stored in the database now:

   Name: Manoj Shekhawat
   email: CENSORED
   enteredby: Neil Bowers

Please note that your email address is exposed in various listings and
database dumps. You can register with both a public and a secret email
if you want to protect yourself from SPAM. If you want to do this,
please visit

If you need any further information, please visit
If this doesn't answer your questions, contact modules@perl.org.

Before uploading your first module, we strongly encourage you to discuss
your module idea on PrePAN at http://prepan.org/ to get feedback from
experienced Perl developers.

Thank you for your prospective contributions,
The Pause Team

groupmodules @
postedJan 28, '15 at 10:31a
activeJan 28, '15 at 10:31a