   modid: CTM
   DSLIP: bmpOp
   userid: WEEBLE (Yoann Le Garff)
   chapterid: 24 (Commercial_Software_Interfaces)
   communities:

   similar:

   rationale:

     This request is a bit special.

     I opened a request for the namespace "root/ControlM::" and it was
     validated.

     I would like to know if it is possible to cancel my rights on this
     space and put me on "root/CTM::" instead.

     Thank you for your help ;-)

   enteredby: WEEBLE (Yoann Le Garff)
   enteredon: Fri Oct 31 19:43:38 2014 UTC

The resulting entry would be:

CTM bmpOp interface to BMC ControlM Scheduler. WEEBLE

Thanks for registering,
--
The PAUSE

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

   https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=71010000_4bcc813332b9a88c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
   https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=71010000_4bcc813332b9a88c&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1
Peek at the current permissions: