Those of you who were at the most recent London.pm tech meet will recall
that I asked if anyone wanted to take over maintenance of cpXXXan. I do
not have the time needed to give it the attention it requires, both to
fix current problems or to do any necessary maintenance in the future.

If anyone would like to take it over please speak up. If no-one does,
then it will just rot and will eventually disappear.

If you do want to take over then I will gladly help you get your head
around how it works, and continue hosting it, at least until the
hardware fails, or becomes inadequate, or until my current employer
decides to stop giving me hosting for free.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

    The voices told me to [THIS SIG CENSORED BY GCHQ FOR REASONS OF
    NATIONAL SECURITY AND DECENCY AND OH MY GOD IS THAT A LOBSTER]

groupcpan-workers @
categoriesperl
postedApr 29, '16 at 4:12p
activeApr 29, '16 at 4:12p