Pause seems to be down, can anyone help out?

Cheers

Leo

Search Discussions

  • Cosimo Streppone at Jan 8, 2014 at 5:05 pm

    On 01/08/2014 01:08 PM, Leo Lapworth wrote:

    Pause seems to be down, can anyone help out?
    I wish I could. Sadly still down.
    No news on log.perl.org either.

    Tracing the route to pause.perl.org, I get
    up to gw-a.develooper.com.solfo.net.

    Perl.org MX is mx.develooper.com and that appears
    to be unreachable, so Robert and Ask are probably
    not getting these emails either?

    Hope I got Andreas email right ...

    --
    Cosimo
  • Ask Bjørn Hansen at Jan 9, 2014 at 1:57 am
    Pause seems to be down, can anyone help out?
    I wish I could. Sadly still down.
    No news on log.perl.org either.

    Tracing the route to pause.perl.org, I get
    up to gw-a.develooper.com.solfo.net.

    Perl.org MX is mx.develooper.com and that appears
    to be unreachable, so Robert and Ask are probably
    not getting these emails either?

    Hope I got Andreas email right ...

    --
    Cosimo