Hi All,

I am getting following error on my data node which is getting stopped again and again.

Message: Internal program error (failed ndbrequire) (Internal error, programming error or missing error message, please report a bug)
Error: 2341
Error data: SimulatedBlock.cpp
Error object: DBLQH (Line: 512) 0x0000000a
Program: ndbmtd
Pid: 1406 thr: 2
Version: mysql-5.1.39 ndb-7.0.9b
Trace: /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.11 /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.11_t1 /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.1

I am not able to trace What is the problem. Before getting this error I was gettting this error
Status: Temporary error, restart nodeMessage: Internal program error (failed ndbrequire) (Internal error, programming error or missing error message, please report a bug)Error: 2341Error data: SimulatedBlock.cppError object: DBLQH (Line: 512) 0x0000000eProgram: ndbmtdPid: 9322 thr: 2Version: mysql-5.1.39 ndb-7.0.9bTrace: /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.8 /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.8_t1 /usr/local/mysql/data/ndb_4_trace.log.8_t2
I havent increase the SendBufferMemory as I have read in the mysql documentation. that this memory can be unused if you are not going to send large data across.
But I to get rid of this error, What does this means "(failed ndbrequire)".
Let me know if anyone needs more info on this.

Thanks in advance.

Manasi Save
Artificial Machines Private Limited

Search Discussions

  • Andrew Hutchings at Dec 9, 2009 at 1:30 pm
    Hello Manasi,