Hello,

I'm seeing the below error in my logs when I attempt to restart one of my two ndbd engines. I get this error even if I restart with --initial.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Paul

Time: Wednesday 1 April 2009 - 15:45:33
Message: System error, node killed during node restart by other node (Internal error, programming error or missing error message, please report a bug)
Error: 2303
Error data: Killed by node 2 as copyfrag failed, error: 1501
Error object: NDBCNTR (Line: 249) 0x0000000e
Program: /usr/sbin/ndbd
Pid: 11927
Trace: /var/lib/mysql-cluster/ndb_2_trace.log.1
Version: mysql-5.1.30 ndb-6.3.20-GA
***EOM***

---
Paul Miles
Systems and Infrastructure
Fax: + 44 (0)8701 236 087
Web: http://www.paymo.com

Paymo Europe Ltd.
107 Fleet Street
London, EC4A 2AB
UK

Search Discussions

  • Bernhard Ocklin at Apr 6, 2009 at 7:15 am
    Hi,

    To collect more information: can you please file a bug report and
    attach all info you have (collected by the tool ndb_error reporter).

    We appreciate your help.

    Bernd