I just moved my website algebra.com, from my old trusty Fedora 3 server, to
my brand new Ubuntu Hardy server. The Hardy server is fully patched.

In the logs, I see a lot of error messages saying

segmentation fault

in the error.log file. No other details like pids, etc are provided.

~==>apache2 -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu)
Server built: Jul 10 2009 18:41:09

I have no way to understand where these messages are from, how to debug the
fault, etc.

Any ideas? I have used linux for 14 years and would like to troubleshoot
this problem.,

Search Discussions

  • Igor Chudov at Aug 10, 2009 at 4:07 am