I'm using Apache::TestMB to test a distribution of mine. I haven't done much
work on it lately, but I've recently re-installed everything on a new machine
and needed to do some work on it today.

So I make sure httpd, httpd-devel and mod_perl are all installed as well as
Apache::Test (which passed it's test suite). But now when I run my test suite I
get prompted by this:

Skip the test suite? [No]

If I accept the default or type "No" it just quits without any message as to
why. If I type in "Yes" then it exits with this message:

[ error] Skipping the test suite execution, while returning success status

Any ideas why it's not running any tests when it should be?

--
Michael Peters
Developer

Search Discussions

  • Stas Bekman at Oct 12, 2007 at 12:53 am

    Michael Peters wrote:
    I'm using Apache::TestMB to test a distribution of mine. I haven't done much
    work on it lately, but I've recently re-installed everything on a new machine
    and needed to do some work on it today.

    So I make sure httpd, httpd-devel and mod_perl are all installed as well as
    Apache::Test (which passed it's test suite). But now when I run my test suite I
    get prompted by this:

    Skip the test suite? [No]

    If I accept the default or type "No" it just quits without any message as to
    why. If I type in "Yes" then it exits with this message:

    [ error] Skipping the test suite execution, while returning success status

    Any ideas why it's not running any tests when it should be?
    Most likely it can't find your httpd, take a look at skip_test_suite in
    Apache/TestRun.pm. What was the output printed before the "Skip ..." above

groupmodperl @
categoriesmodperl, perl
postedOct 11, '07 at 8:12p
activeOct 12, '07 at 12:53a
websiteperl.apache.org

2 users in discussion

Stas Bekman: 1 post Michael Peters: 1 post