http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/
troubleshooting.html#_exit_signal_Segmentation_fault__11___with_mysql
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/troubleshooting/
troubleshooting.html#Segmentation_Fault_when_Using_DBI
Ah, yes, that's the one. Thank you.

I had no success with this fix, however. Not that I tried very hard. I've
been getting irritated with PHP lately anyway.

Rodger
Me neither...

What I'm trying to do is, write a Perl script that gets some virtual hosts
for apache from a MySQL database. It seems this just will not work, so I
wondered if any of you guys would know another script for this.

Is e.g. mod_vhost_alias reliable? Is it good enough?

groupmodperl @
categoriesmodperl, perl
postedMar 31, '05 at 9:58p
activeMar 31, '05 at 9:58p