Thanks
Nageswara Rao G.

Search Discussions

  • Gerald Richter at Oct 3, 2012 at 10:01 am
    Autofill does only work for empty values, so you to have <textarea></textarea> on the same line, otherwise it's not empty

    Gerald

    From: Nageswara rao Gurram
    Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 12:44 PM
    To: embperl@perl.apache.org
    Subject: <textarea> tags with centOS

    Hi,
    I am using Embperl for my site. As we know embperl sets values of form fields with fdat values.
    But for textarea tag with closed tag in separate line are not getting fdat values for prefill.

    Thanks
    Nageswara Rao G.
  • Nageswara rao Gurram at Oct 3, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    Thanks for acknowledgment.
    Autofill does only work for empty values, so you to have
    <textarea></textarea> on the same line, otherwise it’s not empty****

    ** **

    Gerald****

    ** **

    ** **

    I am using Embperl for my site. As we know embperl sets values of form
    fields with fdat values.
    But for textarea tag with closed tag in separate line are not getting fdat
    values for prefill.

    Thanks
    Nageswara Rao G.****

groupembperl @