I am using Embperl 2.4 on Linux and I disabled the session by setting
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS no
in perl.conf. It works fine, but I have some Perl modules which are not
working properly under mod_perl, in this case I have to use cgi scripts
and I am getting frequently the message "Can't locate Apache/SessionX.pm
in @INC ..." in error log.

Is there a way to get rid of this message.

Thank you

Soltan

  • Jose Fonseca at Jun 30, 2011 at 11:58 pm
    Hi, it seems to me like those modules first require Apache::SessionX at
    BEGIN time and only check for the state of EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS at
    runtime - so you'd still need to install Apache::SessionX even if you have
    session handling disabled. Installing the modules does not mean it'll get
    used, but I could be wrong, this is just a wilde guess two cents worth.
    Regards,
    Ze Fonseca