Greetings!

I had yet another NoSQL database release come through my inbox today
with interesting claims about data handling.

The thought occurred to me that perhaps some of the NoSQL
vendors/projects could be enlisted to create a test data suite from some
of the material that Grant has already uploaded?

At first probably just the raw data files at first but once imports are
available, perhaps more people would start exploring the data set and
creating richer versions for particular tests.

Don't know if anyone would even be interested but thought it might be a
way to get more hands on deck.

Thoughts?

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau

Search Discussions

  • Grant Ingersoll at Apr 20, 2012 at 4:44 pm
    More collections are always good, but the primary thing we are missing is the rel. judgments, queries, etc., IMO.

[...]

    Grant Ingersoll
    http://www.lucidimagination.com
  • Patrick Durusau at Apr 20, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    Grant,