Docs, query log and pairwise relevance set. http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~jelsas/data/ancestry.com/

And the Terms and Conditions might even be acceptable.

I would love to see us do something similar w/ the ASF email archive I recently published on Amazon.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com
Lucene Eurocon 2011: http://www.lucene-eurocon.com

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Durusau at Oct 9, 2011 at 10:11 am
    Grant,

    Is there a query log for searches against the ASF email archives? Details?

    Thanks!

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Patrick

    PS: I was poking around a bit just to look at the archive formats at the
    Apache website and while at:

    http://lucene.apache.org/mail.html

    I found under Subproject Mailing Lists

    ***

    Mahout - returns Not Found

    Lucene.net - homepage of Lucene.net

    Solr - Solr mailing lists

    Lucy - homepage of Lucy

    Lucene Java - Lucene mailing lists

    ***

    It wasn't clear where to report the linking issues.