I propose the following text:

Open Relevance Project

The Open Relevance Project is a new project aimed at providing Lucene
and others tools for judging the quality of search and machine
learning approaches.
We added support for a third test collection: the TREC9 filtering corpus, added
documentation, and improved use with Lucene's benchmarking package.

If this is ok, can someone commit it (or something similar?)

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com

Search Discussions

  • Grant Ingersoll at Mar 10, 2010 at 4:31 pm
    +1. I'll add it.
    The Open Relevance Project is a new project aimed at providing Lucene
    and others tools for judging the quality of search and machine
    learning approaches.
    We added support for a third test collection: the TREC9 filtering corpus, added
    documentation, and improved use with Lucene's benchmarking package.

    If this is ok, can someone commit it (or something similar?)

    --
    Robert Muir
    rcmuir@gmail.com
  • Andrzej Bialecki at Mar 10, 2010 at 4:40 pm

    You were 4 minutes earlier than I was, according to the headers :)
    please do the honors!

    --
    Best regards,
    Andrzej Bialecki <><

    The Open Relevance Project is a new project aimed at providing Lucene
    and others tools for judging the quality of search and machine
    learning approaches.
    We added support for a third test collection: the TREC9 filtering corpus, added
    documentation, and improved use with Lucene's benchmarking package.

    If this is ok, can someone commit it (or something similar?)
    I think this sounds about right, I can commit this if there are no
    objections.

    --
    Best regards,
    Andrzej Bialecki <><
    [__ || __|__/|__||\/| Information Retrieval, Semantic Web
    ___|||__|| \| || | Embedded Unix, System Integration
    http://www.sigram.com Contact: info at sigram dot com

groupopenrelevance-dev @
categorieslucene
postedMar 10, '10 at 4:23p