[OpenRelevance-dev] Robert Muir as ORP Committer

Grant Ingersoll
Nov 23, 2009 at 3:32 pm
I'm pleased to announce the Lucene PMC has elected to add Robert Muir as a committer on the project. Please join me in extending our congrats to Robert.

Thanks,
Grant
reply

  • Simon Willnauer at Nov 23, 2009 at 3:33 pm
    Woohoo!