nutch-site.xml file is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="nutch-conf.xsl"?>

<!-- Put site-specific property overrides in this file. -->
<configuration>
<nutch-conf>
<property>
<name>searcher.dir</name>
<value>/cygdrive/c/Users/Larry/Nutch/nutch-0.9/mycrawl</value>
<description>Search Directory</description>
</property>
</nutch-conf>
</configuration>

Tomcat at run time gives a Warning: Configuration - bad file - element not
property

  • Kraman at Jan 30, 2010 at 5:14 pm
    Resolved this issue. There were three xml files missing site-core.xml,
    hdfs-site.xml and mapred-site.xml.

    I got passed that, but now I am getting NativeCodeLoader WARNING (Unable to
    load native-hadoop library)