I have trouble configuring Nutch 1.0 for Korean website (Korean text)
Search.
Not an expert on Nutch.

Would like to understand if someone has successfully setup Nutch for Korea.

What I could do so far:
1. Crawled an English website and could search for text/pages indexed
2. Crawled a Japanes website and could search for text/pages indexed
3. Crawled a Korean website. Apache Luke indicates that a page was indeed
indexed
When we search for some english content existing, I can do that. But when I
try to do so for a Korean language content. I am unable to.

I have not configured any other analyzer except for the default
(NutchAnalyzer)
Would it be possible for someone to share their mail id if I need to have
further help?

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh Iyer