Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2016
in hbase 0.98.10
class CacheConfig
in line 417, we get lruCacheSize from heap conf and cachePercentage
in line 450, when we use combineWithLru, we get a new lruCacheSize again from bucketCacheSize

lruCacheSize should have no relation with bucketCache, i think is not so property to get lruCacheSize from bucketCacheSize

Search Discussions

  • Ted Yu at Jun 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm
    if (combinedWithLru) {
               lruCacheSize = (long) ((1 - combinedPercentage) *
    bucketCacheSize);
               bucketCacheSize = (long) (combinedPercentage * bucketCacheSize);
             }

    Looks like the above came from introduction of Bucket Cache :

    HBASE-7404 Bucket Cache:A solution about CMS,Heap Fragment and Big Cache on
    HBASE (Chunhui)

    FYI
    in line 417, we get lruCacheSize from heap conf and cachePercentage
    in line 450, when we use combineWithLru, we get a new lruCacheSize again
    from bucketCacheSize

    lruCacheSize should have no relation with bucketCache, i think is not so
    property to get lruCacheSize from bucketCacheSize

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJun 13, '16 at 7:33a
activeJun 13, '16 at 2:08p