Grokbase Groups HBase user June 2016
in hbase 0.98.10 doc, section 6.2 "on the number of column families"

" we currently does not do well with anything above two or three column families"

i am wondering are there any new improvements on this

Search Discussions

  • Ted Yu at Jun 12, 2016 at 2:51 pm
    Please take a look at:

    HBASE-10201 Port 'Make flush decisions per column family' to trunk

    I think the comment you referenced is no longer true for 1.1.0+ releases.

    Cheers
    in hbase 0.98.10 doc, section 6.2 "on the number of column families"

    " we currently does not do well with anything above two or three column
    families"

    i am wondering are there any new improvements on this

groupuser @
categorieshbase, hadoop
postedJun 12, '16 at 3:30a
activeJun 12, '16 at 2:51p