Grokbase Groups HBase user May 2016
Congratulations, Mikhail !
On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Purtell wrote:

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

--
Best regards,

- Andy

(via Tom White)

Search Discussions

  • Gary Helmling at May 26, 2016 at 7:19 pm
    Welcome Mikhail!
    On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
    Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
    HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
    including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
    1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
    to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

    Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

    --
    Best regards,

    - Andy

    (via Tom White)
  • Enis Söztutar at May 26, 2016 at 8:30 pm
    Welcome Mikhail.

    Enis
    On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
    Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the
    Apache
    HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
    including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
    1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his
    contributions
    to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

    Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

    --
    Best regards,

    - Andy

    Hein
    (via Tom White)
  • Loïc Chanel at May 27, 2016 at 12:48 pm
    Congrats !

    Loïc CHANEL
    System & virtualization engineer
    TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)

    Congratulations!

    Regards,
    Ashish

    On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
    Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
    HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
    including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
    1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
    to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

    Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

    --
    Best regards,

    - Andy

    (via Tom White)
  • Nick Dimiduk at May 27, 2016 at 4:34 pm
    Nice work Mikhail! Congrats.
    On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Mikhail
    Antonov has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache
    HBase project. Mikhail has been an active contributor in many areas,
    including recently taking on the Release Manager role for the upcoming
    1.3.x code line. Please join me in thanking Mikhail for his contributions
    to date and anticipation of many more contributions.

    Welcome to the PMC, Mikhail!

    --
    Best regards,

    - Andy