[webdriver] Unable to obtain stable firefox connection in 60 seconds

Alexander Klimenkov
Jul 11, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Hi All !

Some times ago, I moved my test server to the RackSpace.
When I try to run tests then I see "unable to obtain stable firefox
connection in 60 seconds (127.0.0.1:7055)
(Selenium::WebDriver::Error::WebDriverError)" error message.

How it fix, probably someone knows about it.

I use:
capybara - 0.4.1.2
cucumber - 0.10.0
selenium-webdriver - 0.2.1
Firefox - 3.6

Yes, I know that it is old gems and FF, but (!) it is works perfect on
my local machine. And I don't know what happens... :(

Thanks for advice !

--
Best Regards,
Alexander Klimenkov

Skype alexandr.klimenkov

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Alexander Klimenkov at Jul 11, 2012 at 1:40 pm
    Ohohoh, It was - fail. Admin just closed a port (7055) to FF.

    Solved ! ^_^
[...]

    Mobile phone: +375 (44) 766-16-41
    Skype alexandr.klimenkov
    http://www.warecorp.com