I know Tasker's persistent notification shows which profile(s) are active,
but I'd like a homescreen widget to do this. Specifically, I want a 1x1
widget that would show a specific icon based on which profile is active.
  Is this possible?

  • Easiuser at Apr 13, 2015 at 4:19 pm
    You can use ZOOM, ZOOPER or other widget creator programs to create a
    widget that you can manipulate the image, label or both when a profile
    changes states active.
    I know Tasker's persistent notification shows which profile(s) are active,
    but I'd like a homescreen widget to do this. Specifically, I want a 1x1
    widget that would show a specific icon based on which profile is active.
    Is this possible?
  • Pent at Apr 13, 2015 at 5:20 pm
    To add, the active profiles (those with names) are in %PACTIVE, see
    Variables in the userguide.

    Pent

  • Saad Thahim at Apr 14, 2015 at 4:38 am
    Why is %PACTIVE always empty?
    To add, the active profiles (those with names) are in %PACTIVE, see
    Variables in the userguide.

    Pent
  • Marta Hintz at Apr 14, 2015 at 2:22 pm
    It isn't, you have to name them to see them.

  • Letsgoflyers81 at Apr 14, 2015 at 3:10 am
    Thanks, I was able to do it with Zoom.