On Tuesday, May 3, 2011 11:13:47 AM UTC-7, Laurus wrote:
Hi fellow Symfony2 friends!

I have webhosting on GoDaddy (I regret it) and trying to run my
Symfony2 test page on it. Unfortunately I am still receiving this
line: No input file specified.

I created new subdomain (test) with webdir (web). So all my Symfony2
files are in subdomain. I have read multiple posts on other forums how
to handle this problem but none worked for me

Do you have experience with deploying Symfony2 on GoDaddy?

Thank you in advance!
[...]

Hello all,

I am setting up my site on godaddy and had similar problems at the beginning. I found my problems by copying app_dev.php to test.php. Removed the first few lines of code so Symfony gives me more detail on the errors, such as missing config parameters, database errors, etc. It helped me a lot!. Here are the lines that I removed:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CLIENT_IP'])
isset($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])
!in_array(@$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], array(
'127.0.0.1',
'::1',
))
) {
header('HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden');
exit('You are not allowed to access this file. Check '.basename(__FILE__).' for more information.');