[Rails-core] [Rails Guides] Use new hash syntax

Jose Corcuera
Sep 12, 2012 at 9:48 pm
I've looking into edge guides and I've notice the examples are using the
old hash syntax. Some parts of rails code are changing to the new one.

I want to update the examples in docrails to use the new syntax. Is there
any reason not to do it?

Regards.

--
José Corcuera Z.

reply

  • Jose Corcuera at Sep 12, 2012 at 9:48 pm
    I've been looking into edge guides and I've notice the examples are using
    the old hash syntax. Even some parts of rails code are changing to the new
    syntax.

    I want to update the examples in edge guides to use the new hash syntax. Is
    there any reason not to do it?

    Regards.

  • Prem Sichanugrist at Sep 12, 2012 at 9:49 pm
    The only reason right now to hold that off, is because I'm upgrading the guides to be in Markdown. So, please hold off on that for now to help me out. >_<

    Thank you so much.

    - Prem