[play-framework] [2.1] Websocket example

Giovanni
Feb 28, 2013 at 1:26 am
I am trying the websocket example found on the book Play for Scala (section
10.3.1 A real-time status page using WebSockets), but the result webpage is
empty.

Is there the complete example project somewhere?

Is there some working example of websocket in Play 2.1?

Best regards
giovanni

reply

  • Brandon Rampersad at Feb 28, 2013 at 2:40 am
    Yes, the complete application is avaliable in the samples directory in play
    folder.
    I am trying the websocket example found on the book Play for Scala
    (section 10.3.1 A real-time status page using WebSockets), but the result
    webpage is empty.

    Is there the complete example project somewhere?

    Is there some working example of websocket in Play 2.1?

    Best regards
    giovanni
  • Giovanni at Feb 28, 2013 at 3:05 am
    OK, thanks.

    That is the chat room example using websockets. I am trying to build a
    simple example with just one page displaying real-time data, such as system
    load (the example in the book Play for Scala).

    Best regards
    giovanni