I'm writing a native module that wraps a C program. Below is my
module declaration but when I build it with node-waf I get the
following error:

error: ‘node_module_struct’ in class ‘node’ does not name a type

#define FREELING_BINDING
#include <node.h>
#include <v8.h>
#include "freeling_tokenizer.h"

void InitAll(v8::Handle<v8::Object> target) {
FreeLingTokenizer::Init(target);
}

NODE_MODULE(freeling, InitAll)

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Rhasson at Mar 25, 2012 at 9:15 pm
    I figured it out. in my wscript, I should have added my
    "freeling_tokenizer.cc to the source array.