[mezzanine-users] THeming My Project

Nathan
Feb 24, 2013 at 1:43 pm
Hi all,
I am really trying to dig into editing my site's design founded on
mezzanine and django. I looked at {less} but I prefer to use something
with either just c++ or python. So I took a look at SASS versions written
in something that doesn't make me download all the Ruby stuff. SASSc is
written in C and I've been fiddling around with that. There are also
things like pyScss and libsass written in python.
https://github.com/dahlia/libsass-python. I've been trying to integrate
bootswatch themes like this {LESS} tutorial that talks about mezzanine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vWTvf9XGHA
I was having fun at first, and now I'm a little frustrated. I think I'd
rather edit SASS. Here's a sass version of bootswatch:
http://sass-bootswatch.theblacksmithhq.com I've been trying to plug my
compiled css from SASSc into my mezzanine themes, replacing the
bootstrap.css. I haven't moved into automatic watching of directories
where the scss changes and integration with django.
Does anyone have experience with using sass in mezzanine themes? Any
advice?
-Nate

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Nathan at Feb 25, 2013 at 2:21 am
    After installing mezzanine_themes and I'm happy for now just editing
    theme.css.

    On Sunday, February 24, 2013 8:35:16 AM UTC-5:0.4166666666666856, nathan