I don't know if this is a "request for feature," or a "How do I find the
feature?"
I need to send out my emails under my university email address. My previous
email client allowed me to receive emails from my Comcast account and send
them by the alias name of my university. I can't find a way to do this with
K-9. Is it not there, or am I just missing it? I can do it with MS Outlook,
but I'd like to also be able to do it on my android.
Thanks,
Stan Duncan

  • Seth Holmes at Jan 23, 2014 at 5:57 pm

    I don't know if this is a "request for feature," or a "How do I find the
    feature?"
    I need to send out my emails under my university email address. My
    previous email client allowed me to receive emails from my Comcast
    account and send them by the alias name of my university. I can't find a
    way to do this with K-9. Is it not there, or am I just missing it? I can
    do it with MS Outlook, but I'd like to also be able to do it on my android.
    You're just missing it.

    Look for "Manage Identities" in "Sending mail" under "Account Settings"

  • Stan Duncan at Jan 23, 2014 at 10:01 pm
    Thanks. That did it. I just wasn't plowing down deeply enough.