Good Morning,

I found a POI categorized as a city/village but this name actually refers
to a mountain valley (around the same geographical area)

If I would try to fix it, I guess it would need to be some kind of a
natural boundary instead (like a forest?) but what should it be categorized
as?
(I can't find any suitable primary category)

Or maybe it can be categorized just as grounds/boundaries? Never-the-less,
it is a fixed geographical area

Or should I just leave it

Thanks for all help
Nils

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.