Dear Map Makers,

Our new Map Maker Google Product Forum is now live and awaiting your posts!
You can access the new forum here<http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/map-maker>(
http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/map-maker).

To get started, why not introduce yourself here<http://productforums.google.com/d/msg/map-maker/J8V-XjDUmHQ/sLp3PRQtlREJ>,
and familiarize yourself with our new team of Top Contributors, who will be
helping out along the way with their forum and product expertise. Then, get
ready to keep that community spirit going at full force, with all the added
benefits of Google Product Forums<http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/en>.

We will now be archiving the contact on this Community forum, meaning you
will still be able to search and read the archived posts, though this
former site will no longer feature active posts (learn more about the
reasons behind our move here<https://sites.google.com/site/mapyourworldcommunity/discuss?place=msg%2Fmapmaker-announcements%2Fn9Yu8PU7MLY%2FVIF2xI7CPi0J>.)

Be sure to share the new forum with your fellow Map Makers, as well as
budding citizen cartographers you meet along your travels through Google
Maps.

Thanks to all of you for helping make this graduation possible, and - as
always - happy mapping!

- Lori

Map Maker Community Manager
on behalf of the entire Map Maker team!

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.