There is a landmark that shows up on a map I created that is incorrect. I
didn't place the marker and when I try to edit it out no option for delete
comes up.
The marker is for a school I built and its definitely in the wrong place.

<
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&msid=217667242644190564953.0004d4ac72bc3fabbc920&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8&vpsrc=1

If you click on DASE well #2 and zoom in 3/4 of the way a grey Daniel Adams
School of Excellence shows up on the left side of the screen. Thats what I
want to delete.

Any help is appreciated.

Landis

Thanks for using Google Map Maker! =)

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "General Map Maker" group.

  • Flash via General Map Maker at Mar 27, 2013 at 3:25 pm
    The school is not part of your map, but rather is part of the base map that
    everyone sees when they go to Google Maps. You are welcome to use Map
    Maker to reposition it to the correct position, but since you indicate the
    school exists you cannot delete it.

    The item can be found
    at https://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=39&fid=0xf09ee7ffc8bac67:0x53a733e33725198e.
    Grab the marker and drag it to the front door of the school.