Hello list
Is kindle book reader app accessible on android 4.3?
If not then is there any app from which we can read books downloaded from
amazon?

Thanks
Anubhav
sent from Nexus 4

  • Mike Arrigo at Nov 22, 2013 at 8:58 pm
    It's useable on the kindle fire hd tablet, but the regular kindle app
    is not accessible yet.
    Is kindle book reader app accessible on android 4.3?
    If not then is there any app from which we can read books downloaded
    from amazon?
    Thanks
    Anubhav
    sent from Nexus 4 --