unread counts with apex launcher pro

Kerie Doyle
Jan 20, 2013 at 10:47 pm
hi all

i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to
display with apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call
count? I've gone into advanced settings and selected phone for the
missed calls, and handsent sms for my messages as this is the client
i'm using at the moment. This did enable me to get messages to stop
reading, but something that occured to me afterwards is about the
unread counts which are not displaying at all.
any help appreciated
Thanks
Kerie

--
reply

  • Jarrod Jicha at Jan 20, 2013 at 11:26 pm
    if you figure that one out, let me know, I tried it myself, and can't figure
    it out either. smile.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: eyes-free@googlegroups.com On
    Behalf Of Kerie Doyle
    Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:47 PM
    To: eyes-free@googlegroups.com
    Subject: unread counts with apex launcher pro

    hi all

    i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to display with
    apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call count? I've gone into
    advanced settings and selected phone for the missed calls, and handsent sms
    for my messages as this is the client i'm using at the moment. This did
    enable me to get messages to stop reading, but something that occured to me
    afterwards is about the unread counts which are not displaying at all.
    any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Kerie

  • Kerie Doyle at Jan 20, 2013 at 11:52 pm
    Thanks. Is there a launcher that deals with this sort of thing better
    than apex? How do you get around this issue yourself?
    Thanks

    Sent from my iPhone
    if you figure that one out, let me know, I tried it myself, and can't figure
    it out either. smile.

    i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to display with
    apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call count? I've gone into
    advanced settings and selected phone for the missed calls, and handsent sms
    for my messages as this is the client i'm using at the moment. This did
    enable me to get messages to stop reading, but something that occured to me
    afterwards is about the unread counts which are not displaying at all.
    any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Kerie

  • Jarrod Jicha at Jan 21, 2013 at 12:56 am
    I havne't found one yet, but I just look in my notifications, and I can see
    how many calls I missed.

    i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to
    display with apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call
    count? I've gone into advanced settings and selected phone for the
    missed calls, and handsent sms for my messages as this is the client
    i'm using at the moment. This did enable me to get messages to stop
    reading, but something that occured to me afterwards is about the unread
    counts which are not displaying at all.
    any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Kerie

  • Gary melconian at Jan 21, 2013 at 4:29 am
    That is available in the paid version of apex I believe it is under advanced
    options in the apex settings.

    I havne't found one yet, but I just look in my notifications, and I can see
    how many calls I missed.

    i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to
    display with apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call
    count? I've gone into advanced settings and selected phone for the
    missed calls, and handsent sms for my messages as this is the client
    i'm using at the moment. This did enable me to get messages to stop
    reading, but something that occured to me afterwards is about the
    unread
    counts which are not displaying at all.
    any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Kerie

  • Jarrod Jicha at Jan 21, 2013 at 10:18 am
    I have both, and tried it, and it still don't work.

    That is available in the paid version of apex I believe it is under advanced
    options in the apex settings.

    I havne't found one yet, but I just look in my notifications, and I can see
    how many calls I missed.

    i'm just wondering does anyone know how to get unread counts to
    display with apex launcher pro, such as unread sms and missed call
    count? I've gone into advanced settings and selected phone for the
    missed calls, and handsent sms for my messages as this is the client
    i'm using at the moment. This did enable me to get messages to stop
    reading, but something that occured to me afterwards is about the
    unread
    counts which are not displaying at all.
    any help appreciated
    Thanks
    Kerie

  • Gary melconian at Jan 21, 2013 at 4:34 am
    Let me investigate this one as I recall this is working for me. I have to
    recall how this works. But I know it works under the paid version. Are you
    using the paid or free version.