[Clojure] Clojure type selection flowchart: add a translation for your language

Chas Emerick
Nov 17, 2011 at 10:45 pm
For those that haven't seen it, I produced a flowchart earlier this year to help guide your selection of a Clojure type-definition form:

http://cemerick.com/2011/07/05/flowchart-for-choosing-the-right-clojure-type-definition-form/

I wanted to make it easier for others to produce translations of the flowchart, since it seems to be very helpful to people, especially as they are learning Clojure. Thus, I created a github repo and added the original OmniGraffle file to it. I hope that, _if you know a language well_ that does not yet have a translation of the flowchart, you’ll take a few minutes to produce one.

https://github.com/cemerick/clojure-type-selection-flowchart

Thanks,

- Chas

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Laurent PETIT at Nov 22, 2011 at 11:04 am
    Hmm, wondering if having a formal datastructure representing this
    flowchart, and then deriving a "wizard" from this flowchart (text based in
    REPL, GUI based in CCW), would be fun ? (and maybe also useful ;-) )