[noir] noir apps in production

Natxo cabre
Oct 26, 2011 at 6:19 pm
Hi,

Just out of curiosity, how many people are using noir apps in production?

Regards,
Natxo
reply

  • Chris Granger at Oct 26, 2011 at 6:28 pm
    Probably unsurprisingly, I have several ;)

    Cheers,
    Chris.

    Just out of curiosity, how many people are using noir apps in production?

    Regards,
    Natxo
  • Natxo cabre at Oct 26, 2011 at 6:33 pm
    LOL, are you also using pinot?

    El dimecres 26 d’octubre de 2011, Chris Granger <ibdknox@gmail.com> ha
    escrit: