Download link for 2.1?

Juan Pedro
Mar 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm
Hello,
I would like download links for the new version *2.1*.
On this site is not posted: https://www.cerberusapp.com/download.php
Can you update it :)
Thanks!

I'm asking you this, because the Market doesn't update my install because I
have it on my /system/app folder... I think.

Thanks again.
reply

  • Cerberus Support at Mar 8, 2012 at 10:49 pm
    Links on the Download page of the website are version 2.1. Maybe try to
    clear your browser cache, or send an email to support and I'll attach the
    file to the reply.