[android-x86] "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped" on HP elitebook 6560b

Agentsmith android
Nov 28, 2012 at 11:37 pm
Hi,

I have been playing with android-x86 tree from froyo and has worked really
well for me. I have always compiled generic_x86 image and tried on multiple
platforms and it worked. (I am using big cores and not atom)
However, ICS 4.0 always keeps giving me error on elitebook. I have gone
though other discussions and could fix the issue using "pm disable
com.android.systemui". I also checked other posts on the forum and want to
check on current status.
1. Is Intel contributing now?
2. Does ICS work on laptops with core i systems or still UI or still there
are some issues.
3. What are other implications of disabling com.android.systemui.
4. Is there any other solution.

Thanks

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Raj at Nov 29, 2012 at 2:38 am
    These links are all related to this problem:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10422275/unfortunately-system-ui-has-stopped
    http://baroqueworksdev.blogspot.com/2012/01/navigationbar.html
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1236732