- Intel Atom N2600 CPU (dual core 4 threads)
- Intel Media Accelerator 3600 Series
- Intel NM10 Express Chipset
- 1.3 HD WebCam (USB)
- Realtek PCIE CardReader
- ELAN PS/2 Smart Pad
- Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter
- Realtek PCIe FE Family controller (Network Adapter)
- Intel Display Audio (HDMI)
- Realtek High Definition Audio
- Intel ICH7 PCI Express ports / NM10 Chipset / USB Controllers
I tried the eeepc image, it's working but there's no video hardware
acceleration and screen resolution is stuck at 800x552 6.something inches.
The native resolution of this 10 inches screen is 1024x600.
Does anyone know if there's a way to have the thing work correctly?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android-x86" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-x86/-/Fn-nGZglASwJ.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/android-x86?hl=en.