[android-x86] root android x86

Tarik Telesnitsky
Mar 12, 2012 at 4:39 pm
Hey

I have dual booted my Asus ep121 with ics and it works fantastically
except for a few minor glitches. I world like to root the system so I
can under clock the cpu and extend the battery life.

1. Is it possible?
2. If I do this then will the CPU be slowed when Im in windows as
well?
3. How can it be achieved?

Any direction at all would be greatly appreciated. I'll be posting a
report on the ep121 as soon as I get a bit of time.

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Ooop Yooo at Mar 14, 2012 at 4:28 am
    I have dual booted my Asus ep121 with ics and it works fantastically
    except for a few minor glitches. I world like to root the system so I
    can under clock the cpu and extend the battery life.

    1. Is it possible?
    Don't think so !

    2. If I do this then will the CPU be slowed when Im in windows as
    well?

    No as they are 2 independent systems.

    3. How can it be achieved?
    You can't ! The Android-x86 ICS should already be set as working "on
    demand"...