[android-x86] i can run some games in my android x86?

Renato Urbano
Mar 4, 2012 at 5:05 pm
i can run some games in my android x86?
Like Pes 2012, Dead space?

i have a pc with intel gma 3100 card, 1gb ram, intel core 2 duo 1.6
ghz

reply

Search Discussions

1 response

  • Stefan at Mar 4, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    Hello,

    the wetab community Android X86 group did some testings on games and
    other apps (with Honeycomb), and they (we) have collected a few...

    http://www.wetab-community.com/index.php?/topic/18143-welche-apps-und-spiele-laufen-auf-322/

    Note, that Angry Birds currently does not run, it requires an ARM CPU
    (and not X86).

    Stefan