Suppose I root a phone, and swap out framework.odex with a hacked-up
version (of course designed for the device), what will be the effect
on a restart of the runtime?
Will it all just fail saying that checksums/signatures are incorrect?

What is the effect of swapping out the original framework.odex and
services.odex with a slightly different version?

Cheers,
Earlence

  • Earlence at Nov 24, 2011 at 8:25 pm
    any pointers on this?