I'm trying to use a medianBlur in my first OpenCV application on Android.
I'm modifying the "image-manipulations" sample app. I have made
an appropriate option in the menu, similar to the other options like Canny,
Sepia, etc. When I choose the option which is linked to my medianBlur
implementation, the whole app crashes.
Here's the code of my medianBlur implementation from
ImageManipulationsview.java file:
case ImageManipulationsActivity.VIEW_MODE_MEDIAN:
capture.retrieve(mRgba, Highgui.CV_CAP_ANDROID_COLOR_FRAME_RGBA);
if (mRgbaInnerWindow == null || mGrayInnerWindow == null)
CreateAuxiliaryMats();
Imgproc.medianBlur(mIntermediateMat, mRgbaInnerWindow, 3);
Imgproc.cvtColor(mRgbaInnerWindow, mIntermediateMat,
Imgproc.COLOR_GRAY2BGRA);
Core.convertScaleAbs(mIntermediateMat, mIntermediateMat, 10, 0);
break;

Can you show me the correct code for medianBlur implementation? I'm new to
programming on Android and using OpenCV, so please forgive me any mistakes
I have made.

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedDec 28, '12 at 6:57a