What are good ways to debug OpenCV in Android app?

I like the comment similar to System.out.prinln() in Java, so that I could
monior some key variables.

Or maybe I have to use fwrite to do it?

In the OpenCV for Android documentation, it mentions Mat.toString() and
Mat.dump().

But it seems I fail to find such methods in Mat.

Thanks.

  • Alexander Smorkalov at Dec 18, 2012 at 7:21 am
    The preferred way for printing debug messages is using logcat. See android
    platform documentation
    here<http://developer.android.com/tools/help/logcat.html>for more
    details.

    --