Still working on my camera app (more like back TO working on it after
my previous test/development platform had a massive hardware failure),
and before my tablet crashed, I was working on the fog filter. I got
one that mimics the fog filters used in 35mm photography (one solid
filter), but I want more. :-) I want a fog filter that can be used
for creating a low fog that hugs the ground (seen both in reality and
in mystical scenes, both of which I like to shoot with a camera).

Basically, I'm looking for a translucent white filter that detects the
terrain and places the fog a user-determined height above the terrain.

Is this possible in OpenCV? And if so, am I crazy to even think about
it, or is it a fairly simple thing to do? (Please remember, I'm anything
BUT an expert with OpenCV...much closer to being just a beginner.)

Thanks,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running Mac OS X Lion >

Do not look into waveguide with remaining eye.

  • Jim Graham at Dec 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm
    bump
[...]

    73 DE N5IAL (/4) | "> There it was, right in the title bar:
    spooky130u@gmail.com | > Microsoft Operations POS."
    < Running Mac OS X Lion > |
    ICBM / Hurricane: | "Never before has a TLA been so appropriately
    30.44406N 86.59909W | mis-parsed." (alt.sysadmin.recovery)

    --
  • Jim Graham at Dec 14, 2012 at 3:59 pm